This course aligns with the PMI PMBOK Guide 5th Edition. All the latest information including new process groups and knowledge areas are covered.
The Practical Project Management course is ideal for project managers, project leads or project coordinators. Classroom training covers project management best practices, as well as action-oriented and results-focused project methodology that can be applied to businesses of all sizes.
Who Should Attend? Anyone new to project management, project coordinators, project leads, project managers and business analysts who perform project related analysis would benefit from this course. Subject matter experts who want to learn a simple structure for performing project management would also benefit.
Upon completion of this course students will know:
- how to use project management on small to medium size projects
- what are the formal steps needed to execute project management
- how to manage projects using a practical methodology
- general terms and concepts about project management
- how to prepare to delivery projects successfully
- the value of project management
- how to use project management to deliver on time, on budget and within scope
Duration: two days (16 hours)
Materials included in this class are:
- Full Color 18x24 Poster illustrating the Process Groups, Processes, and Key Results for the 7 steps
Call Christy MacLennan at 972.770.0900 for discounted pricing for corporate or multi-attendee rates.