This Interactive classroom version of TSI's Practical Project Management Fundamentals Course provides each student with a high-quality, facilitator-led course of study designed to fully prepare them to perform Project Management on small to medium sized projects. This one-day course concentrates on a practical guide to Project Management based on accepted best practices. This version alings with the PMI PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
If you ever wanted to learn project management or your organization is new to formal project management, this is the one and only class you need to get the basics and begin using project management best practices. Don't wait, get started now!
Thi class was designed around and aligns with the PMI PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
This course is valuable for:
- people new to project management
- those people who want to learn more about project management
- people new to business and formal delivery models
- persons who currently are project contributors and want to improve performance
Upon completion of this course students will know:
- what project management is about
- what it takes to perform project management
- how to manage projects using a practical methodology
- general terms and concepts about project management
Duration: one day