TSI’s entire PMP exam Prep Guides, Classes and Self-Study Kits, have been updated to reflect the changes to the new PMP® exam beginning in January 2016. Our Posters already reflect the additions to the Performance Domain changes when you see “©2015” on the bottom of our posters. The supplement we added to our materials identifies the Performance Domain, task and description of the tasks that were added to the new exam blueprint by PMI®.
We’ve included a reference table that shows the changes, and the location of where to find source information in our exam prep guides along with the skills and knowledge needed for each domain that was affected. Our PMP® exam prep materials align with the PMI PMP® Exam Content Outline – June 2015 document. Additionally we included the Cross-Cutting Knowledge and Skills List to help you better prepare for your exam. With this supplement along with our PMP exam Prep Guide you will have the most up to date study materials to prepare for and pass the new PMP® exam.
You are finally ready to take that next big step and go for your PMI, PMP or CAPM® exam. You’ve been a project manager or team member for some time; all the pieces are in place. You've studied a bit, you have selected a training class to attend and soon you will be ready to submit your application to PMI. That is when everything changes. You look at the application and wonder how anyone could have put together all of the information needed to get approved and accepted to sit for the exam. Confused, concerned and maybe a bit frustrated, why hasn't someone developed a tool to step me through this process and make it easier.
We have! After thirteen years of delivering success in project management training we've developed the one product that is the missing link in going from confused to PMP application APPROVED! This new and just released tool walks you through the application process, step by step. The tool kit includes two different tools that help you aggregate your experience, define the work you’ve done in PMI application terms, guides you through the process of filling out your application and shows what information is needed to be successful. To be sure, this tool kit does not fill anything in for you, we can't do that.
What this tool will do is:
1. Guide you step by step through the entire application process.
2. Provide a tool kit that helps you define the needed hours for application success.
3. Provide you with a tool that will total your hours, separate your percentages and show you if you have gaps.
4. Reduce the amount of time to compile, calculate, categorize and articulate you application data.
There is nothing like it on the market today, no one else has this product and if it doesn’t save you time, frustration, confusion, and stress, then return it for a full refund.
This purchase will grant you a Single Use Limited Distribution (SULD) License for the Toolkit. Your Toolkit is in the form of a .zip file. By opening this file, you agree to the terms of the Personal Edition SULD License.
In addition to the SULD, the Toolkit includes two elements:
- Tutorial presentation (.pps file) to guide you through the online application for the PMP® certification exam
- Templates (.xls file) which you complete to organize your project experience and documentation
First, save the .zip file to your computer. Open your saved copy of the .zip file.
Second, open and read the SULD .pdf file to ensure you comply with the terms of the Single Use Limited Distribution License.
Third, open the tutorial by double-clicking on the .pps file. The tutorial will run automatically, or you can use the arrow up/down or page up/down keys on your computer to advance or rewind the tutorial.
Fourth, when you are ready, open the templates by double clicking on the .xls file or opening it in Microsoft® Excel®.
Fifth, save the templates file to your computer.
- The templates in the zip file are “read only” and you cannot save your work to that file.
- Read the “Instructions” worksheet in the templates file thoroughly before you begin entering your data.
- It may be helpful to print the “Instructions” worksheet and refer to it as you begin to document your information.
- Carefully follow the instructions as you work with the templates.
The Ultimate PMP Exam Application Toolkit® 5th Edition:
The right way
– the smart way –
to prepare for and complete your PMI® PMP® exam application